With safety being a top priority here at VanCise Auto Body & Repair and Old Man Winter finally arriving. We would like to take this opportunity to share with you our Top 10 Tips for Winter Driving.
- Make sure to completely clean off your vehicle
- Be sure to travel at slower speeds
- Make sure your tires have good tread and have the proper air pressure
- Make sure all lights are working properly, including the hazard lights
- Make sure coolant is as specified for cooler weather
- Make sure defrosters are working properly
- Make sure to keep a snow brush and scraper in the vehicle
- Make sure to keep a blanket in the vehicle
- Give yourself plenty of time to get places
- Make sure all fluids are to proper levels
Don’t let Old Man Winter get the best of you. Call VanCise Auto Body & Repair today for your winter weather vehicle check up!